Devotee Care Course
Brief Description of the course:
The Devotee Care Course is designed with the purpose that those who come to the lotus feet of Krishna and Srila Prabhupada may positively identify themselves with ISKCON as a caring society and continue their engagement in the movement feeling appreciated and cared for.
The course covers the following topics:
1. Defining devotee care and its scriptural basis.
2. Six principles and six values underpinning devotee care.
3. Twelve areas and twelve recipients of devotee care.
4. Twenty one reasons for inadequate devotee care in a community.
5. Skills for caring administrators.
6. Art of embedding a “Culture of care” in a community.
7. Strategic planning.
8. Reinforcements and checklist.